Standard Portraits


These were taken first weekend in May.
I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Granny in the begining of May. She's such a sweet old lady, and for being so weak she sure did wonderful taking the portraits, she's a young 91 years old. Her children wanted some nice portraits of her and in collaboration with her children we came up with these studio portrait settings. We got some nice headshots of her as well, I just liked these because they showed off the settings - it was hard coming up with something age appropriate, esp since most of my props are more kid-oriented at the moment.


One of her daugthers also wanted some portraits of herself, when we were talking about doing Granny's portraits. I do believe these were taken in the begining of April. We did simple headshots and sitting in chair portraits. I like how these two came out myself.

No comments: