Autumn is coming!

With autumn coming it is a perfect time to get some family portraits done with the shifting colors outside and cooler temperatures. Seniors: Its not too late to book a session yet either, your outdoor portraits will be nice with some richer colors too (see specials and coupons for money saving offers!).
I have added some new backdrops to use as well as a few new props, a chaise for anything between family, to maternity and bridal portraits. A bridge to use with infants-children's fishing theme (complete with bamboo fishing pole and JD bibbed overalls) and a new tea cup to use with infants and a few other goodies. And with autumn coming I'll be featuring my "haybale with wagon wheel, apples and leaves" again - such a simple and perfect setting for fall portraits. (Picture of fall set below, picture of bridge set coming soon!)

I also added some new links to my blog; a link to my temporary website until I get a new one launched - hopefully in the next few months. Also a link to my specials and coupons page I've got listed on my temporary website - use those coupons and specials during your next session. I also started offering Gift Certificates for your purchase, a great way to give family or friends some new nice portraits. Pay for the session, or give them some pre-paid prints, its up to you.

In the next few weeks I will be adding a new sub album in my gallery, I've had requests for art prints, so I will be adding some nature, landscape and still life portraits that will be available for purchase. So keep an eye out for those. I'm sure there will be quite a few lighthouse pictures among those, those are my new obsession - I adore lighthouses and got to see plenty of them on our recent vacation to South Carolina and Georgia beaches.

-Susanne

No comments: