AUTUMN SPECIALS!!!

There is nothing better than vibrant colors in portraits, and autumn is the perfect season for these portraits. I love the splash of color it gives your final portraits, not to mention we have more options for backgrounds being outdoors; a simple turn in the same spot will give you a different look for your portrait.

Therefore I am once again offering fall portraits this season with NO SESSION FEES. This includes seniors, children/family, engagements. As long as we take the portraits outside on location I won'will not charge you for the session itself.

My printed portrait packages are affordable and my CDs include ALL edited photographs with a print release! Forget studios that only give you your favorite 5-10 portraits on a CD. You love them all so why would you not get them all?

Call or email me today to set up a date!


No comments: