2011 Wedding Deal!

The deal I posted summer of 2010 was so popular I've decided to keep it up for 2011 as well!

You can book an all day wedding coverage up until December 2011 for ONLY $650!

Included in your package will be:
  • Pre-wedding (bride getting ready).
  • Ceremony.
  • Posed portraits.
  • Reception.
  • 8x8 custom cover book with 24 pages and 50 images from your big day, with the option to add pages.
  • 8x10 mounted canvas print of your choice.
  • Proof CD + gallery with private log in on my website.
  • Option to buy CD collection with print release.

Note: Weddings only need to be booked (with initial deposit to hold date) to get discount, the wedding does need be in 2011.

Contact me via phone or email for more details.
 
Don't forget to see the deals on my website for engagement or bridal portraits (new coupons coming in 2011):

No comments: