Looking for models!

I want to try my hand at a few new things and am looking for models to practice on. I won't charge a session fee for these model sessions and I'll give you a choice of:
5x7 portrait of your choice mounted in a folio (as seen below) + 8 wallets for you to keep
OR
8x10 Memory Mate/Composite or Print.
In addition to being able to purchase additional prints if you so choose.


I'm looking for models in these categories:
  • Sports Photography - If you or your child plays sports (any grade level is fine), I'd love to take some shots in full uniform and where he/she plays (field or court).
  • Modelling Portraits - Looking for environmental portraits, as well as some Studio shots of special occasions (prom type dressing), individuals or couples.
If you're interested email or call me for details.

No comments: