2009 will be here before you know it...

With the new year comes a new website!
I'm in the process of building my new website where you'll be able to browse my portfolio, read a brief intro about me, and I'm also adding Customer Login Pages. I will offer my clients a private login and password to access their images, view them in the comfort of their own home and hopefully after New Years also place an order and pay online.
So check back after the new year, it should be up and running. :o)
With Christmas & New Years fast approaching I have a few limited sessions left to offer, and my coupons (link removed - see new link to the right of this posting.) are still valid til the end of the year, so hurry and take advantage of them! After New Years I'll come with some new specials for you to use during or after your sessions.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: